- Case consists of an aluminum extrusion coated with a matte black anodized finish. End caps flare at bottom to form no-tip feet. Top mounted handle provides easy portability.
- Two latching straps on back of case allow unit to be attached to backstroke flag pole.
- Lens over 360 degree strobe is a transparent dome of shatterproof plastic.
- Includes 110V to 24VAC wall transformer (connect to GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) outlet) and internal, rechargeable 12V battery with an over/under charge protection circuit (warranty on battery is two years). Estimated use per charge: 12 hours.
- Output to timing system can be either normally-open (for IST,
or Daktronics timing systems) or normally-closed (for Omega timing systems). Cable to timing system is purchased separately. Colorado
- Microphone includes talk and start/recall switches, 15’ coiled cord and hanging clip. Unit can be used as portable public address system.
- 40 Watt Speaker, 120 decibel and mounted on case. Case has auxiliary jack for connecting additional speaker(s).
- Strobe is 6,000 volt xenon, covered by a dome lens for 360 degree disbursement.
- Volume control allows volume to be adjusted to meet conditions, or turned off for training with strobe only.
- Can be used stand-alone or connected to IST’s SWIMWARE Timing System or other popular timing consoles.