IST Online Help Center
IST has free 24/7 customer service. One of our options is our online help system, powered by SimpleHelp. This allows us to see your computer and take control of it if necessary to show you how something works or to see a problem. ONLINE HELP REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION, an internet browser and JAVA Script. Our online system is not constantly monitored, so you will need to contact us if you want to use it.
Before using on-line help:
To use our online help system:
- Connect your computer that is loaded with IST's software to the internet and verify that the connection is working.
- Verify that you have a compatible internet browser. Some versions of Microsoft's Internet Explorer may not work with our program. Mozilla's Firefox and Google's Chrome are both free browsers that will work well with the system. You can click the links to download the browser. Other browsers may or may not be compatible.
- Check to make sure that you have Java installed. Go to http://www.java.com/en/ and click the link that says "Do I have Java?". Click the "verify Java version" button. If you do not have Java installed, click the DOWNLOAD link on the top of the page and follow the instructions to download Java. Once Java has been downloaded, close all of your browser windows and restart them.
- Check the security setting on Java. Go to your Windows Start menu and type "Java" into the search bar. Click on "Configure Java" to open the Java control panel. Click the "Security" tab and set your security to "Medium". Save the settings and close Java.
- Call 1-800-835-2611 and ask for customer support for the software package that you are working with (MEETWARE, TIMEWARE, POLOWARE). Give us a description of the problem or question and let us know that you would like to use the online help software.
- Using a non-Internet Explorer browser, go to http://220.127.116.11:8008 to access the online help program. If you see "The application's digital signature has an error, do you want to run the application?" click RUN. When you see IST SUPPORT click ACCEPT. Follow the instructions on the screen.